Part-Time Business Development role, London – £25,000 – £35,000 pro rata (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a talented person to join our team in the London office, Blueprint: Film are growing and we need talented people to join our team and develop an exciting and varied portfolio.
The most important thing to us is finding the right person, with the same sensibilities as us, who we feel could help grow our business and who we feel wants to be a part of Blueprint, this is our main focus. The role is in business development; and although the position is for part-time, we would love it to grow into a full time position.
The role involves developing Blueprint Film across two offices and a varied programme of work. Identify and tender for a variety of projects that sit within our teams skill-set. The role, therefore, involves a variety of team and project management as well as identifying opportunities within film and brand/business promotion, unlocking market and income potential within these sectors and overseeing all projects within the company and ensuring everything we do is completed to the highest standards and quality.
- 3 years experience in a management position (or sales), ideally (but not essential) within a creative/media company
- Experience in marketing
- Business strategy and/or sales and lead generation
Core areas of work/responsibility:
- Search for, develop and write tenders and pitches
- Develop and initiate new business strategies that lead to exciting and profitable projects
- Pro-actively develop client contacts to build and sustain strong relationships
- To manage and motivate a small team and their workloads
- To take responsibility for the review, analysis and evaluation of projects
- To develop and maintain processes for internal communication, projects and client relations
- To generate work by attending networking meetings and identifying, assigning and contributing to tenders
You will be also be expected to constantly review any existing accounts and partnerships and to identify opportunities which both exceed client expectations and maximise company income. You should be able to work closely with clients and to effectively communicate the status of current and potential projects. Also, develop and maintain contact databases, reviewing regularly to ensure most-up-to-date information is on file and to target key clients and opportunities.
The individual we are looking for needs to be self motivated, determined, works well under pressure, and has excellent communication and presentation skills. More details and information about the job role is available at www.blueprintfilm.co.uk/opportunities.
Interested in the role?
Please send us a CV, and a cover letter which covers the key areas of the role and why you are perfect for it to Darren Bolton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: This job offer is rolling and therefore will remain open until we have found the ideal candidate. Due to the volume of applications we expect, we will only be able to reply and offer feedback to shortlisted candidates. Therefore if you do not hear from us within two weeks of your application, please assume you have not been successful.